Baylor Bears 6-5 (3-8 ATS) at West Virginia Mountaineers 9-2 (5-6)
When: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Where: Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, W.V.
Time: 3:330pm EST (FS1)
While West Virginia is no longer in the race for a conference title, they still have a shot to cap off a two-loss season and earn a big bowl bid with a win on Saturday. Baylor on the other hand, looks like a team that should be put out of its misery after losing its fifth straight game this past weekend in a 54-35 loss to Texas Tech. The all-time series is all knotted up at two games apiece while the Mountaineers won last season in Waco 62-38.
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS loss
- 0-5 ATS in their last 5 conference games
- 0-6 ATS in their last 6 road game
West Virginia is:
- 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game
Baylor is a train wreck and I am honestly surprised that this line is not higher. Skyler Howard should have a field day against the Bears secondary. Don’t get me wrong, Baylor should put up some points of their own, just not near as many as West Virginia. This has a Mountaineer blowout at home written allover it.