Chicago Bulls v. Dallas Mavericks
Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
When: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
The Dallas Mavericks are hosting the Chicago Bulls in this interconference clash on Saturday night. These two teams have really surprised this season. The Bulls have been better than expected. They are 10-7 and second in the Central Division so far this season. Meanwhile, the Mavs have been extremely disappointing. They have one of the worst records in the NBA at 3-15 this season. Will the Mavericks turn things around with a win over the Chicago Bulls this Saturday?
The Chicago Bulls are:
- 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
- 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Southwest.
- 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games overall.
- 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
The Dallas Mavericks are:
- 3-7 ATS in their last 10 home games.
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
- 1-8 ATS in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Saturday games.
This will be the second game of a back-to-back set for the Chicago Bulls, but that doesn’t scare me in this one. The Bulls are 4-1 against the spread in their last 5 games without a day of rest, and they’re playing one of the worst teams in the NBA. The Mavericks have lost 10 of their last 11 games, and all of those losses have come by 5 points or more. Dwyane Wade has brought a different attitude to this Bulls game, and he has a history of coming up big against the Mavericks. I like the Chicago Bulls to win this one by double-digits and cover easily on the road.