Dallas Mavericks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
When: Friday, November 25, 2016
Where: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
Time: 7:30 pm EST
It’s an inter-conference matchup on the shores of Lake Erie. The Dallas Mavericks come off the Thanksgiving Day break on the road as they travel to face the Cleveland Cavaliers Friday night. Dallas dropped their seventh straight with a 124-104 home pasting by the Clippers Wednesday night. Cleveland won their second straight with a run and gun 137-125 win at home over Portland Wednesday. The Cavaliers hold a 37-32 edge in the all-time series and won the last three meetings. That includes a 99-98 win in the last matchup here on March 16, 2016.
- Mavericks are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game
- Mavericks are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall
- Mavericks are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss of more than 10 points
- Cavaliers are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points
- Cavaliers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 Friday games
- Cavaliers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win
The Mavericks are a train wreck. When your team comes in last in scoring, rebounding and assists, it’s clear you aren’t doing much on the offensive end. Now Dallas has to deal with a Cleveland team that put up 137 points their last time out. The Cavaliers have won their last two by double digits and covered the line. Look for Cleveland to romp to an easy win in this contest to make it three straight triumphs.
Our Pick: Cleveland Cavaliers