Los Angeles Clippers vs. Detroit Pistons
When: Friday, November 25, 2016
Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan
Time: 7:30 pm EST
It’s an inter-conference match-up between best team in the league and an Eastern Conference foe in the Motor City. The Los Angeles Clippers are on the road as they take on the Detroit Pistons Friday night. Los Angeles won their fourth straight with a 124-104 romp on the road over the Mavericks Wednesday night. Detroit snapped a four game slide with a 107-84 trouncing of the Heat at home Wednesday night. The Pistons own a 69-43 advantage in the all-time series between the teams. The Clippers won the last 11 meetings between the clubs, including a 114-82 blasting in the first meeting this season in Los Angeles November 7.
Los Angeles Clippers:
- Clippers are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game
- Clippers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 road games
- Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game
- Pistons are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record
- Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600
The Pistons were very impressive in their dismantling of Miami. Unfortunately for the Pistons, they don’t get a doormat here: they face the league’s top team in the Clippers. LA is extremely deep, wickedly talented and tremendously experienced. They have so many versatile weapons that can beat you it’s tough to key on one or two guys. Detroit becomes the latest victim here as the Clippers get the win.